Photo Vault is a fully functioning “To Do List” application that has a hidden purpose… Hide Photos.
Photo Vault is a very unique app as it allows users to Hide Photos that you don’t want others to see from your standard Gallery application. It’s unique because it is also a fully functioning To Do List that as a bonus, also has a fully functioning “Hidden” To Do list.
If someone does get a hold of your phone and accidentally finds the Hidden area, you can show them a Hidden To Do List by entering an alternate PIN, all the while they have no idea that it is really hiding a “Hidden Gallery”.
Another indispensable feature is the “Quick Escape”. If you are looking at your Hidden Gallery and someone approaches and you need to get out fast and you do not want to make it obvious by shaking your phone, simply click the Volume rocker to quickly change the image to either the Default Quick Escape image or one of your choosing.
* Functioning To Do List
* Alternate Password (If someone does long press the icon you can show them a “Hidden To Do list” by entering an alternate PIN)
* Inconspicuous To Do List icon
* Functioning Hidden To Do List
* Quick Escape – Shake the phone to bring up an alternate image
* Quick Escape #2 – a less obvious escape… Press the Volume Up/Down key to bring up an alternate image
* Transfer image to Hidden Gallery from Standard Gallery and auto delete from Standard Gallery
* Import from you Standard Gallery to the Hidden Gallery and auto delete from Standard Gallery
* Restore image to Standard Gallery
* Delete permanently from Hidden Gallery
* Swipe between Images
* Pinch to Zoom with Panning
* Double Tap to return image to normal size for easier swiping.
Yes this uses a Hidden folder and it is NOT encrypting the images. I have lost way to many images with applications like this and hated it. If the App is removed, the images remain.Using this method the images are unharmed and CAN be accessed via a USB cable and the knowledge of knowing where to look.